Starts: August 26, 2015 at 12:00
Ends: August 26, 2015 at 13:00
Simformer invites you to a free Webinar «Trainings and education based on business simulations», which will take place on Wednesday 2015-08-26.
– The need for integration of business simulations into the processes of education and training.
– Serious games, gamification, business simulations. Short introduction.
– Simformer Business Simulation (SBS) – a new generation business simulation from the company Simformer.
– SBS in academic environment: integrating SBS into a long term academic course (based on a case of “Quality Management” course taught in Vilnius University).
– SBS in corporate environment: organizing a short-term corporate training (based on the case of a business game “Corporation in Financial Distress” played at UniCredit Bank, Bucharest).
– Simformer: teach, train and asses your employees by using business simulations.
For participants from Europe – 08/26/2015 09:00AM UTC/GMT (11:00 CEST): http://co28464.omnovia.com/register/99301440147925
For participants from Americas – 08/26/2015 16:00AM UTC/GMT (12:00 EDT): http://co28464.omnovia.com/register/27261440148913
Our webinar will be interesting for developers of educational courses, trainings and business games, managers of training centers, business trainers, HR-directors, tutors and coaches.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
EU Office: +370 5203 0677
US Office: +1 914 299 6069